Local Attractions & things to do here…
Port Lincoln and surrounds has much to offer from fishing, diving, wineries, sailing, four wheel driving, swimming and so on! Check out just a few of the ideas below. Make Mariner’s Cay Apartment your base and then explore Port Lincoln and the Eyre Peninsula.
- Attractions Port Lincoln Visitor Info Centre for ideas..
- Lincoln National Park
- Shark cage Diving adventure with Calypso Star Charters
- Swim with the Sea Lions
- Take a local Fishing Charter like Triple Bay Charter
- Four Wheel Drive Coffin Bay National Park
- 1802 Oyster Bar Coffin Bay
- Coffin Bay Oysters
- Winery & Animal Park
- Boston Bay Wines
- Peter Teakle Wines
How to get here…
Getting to Port Lincoln & finding Mariner’s Cay Apartment
With specials regularly on offer it makes a most affordable option and takes only around 35mins each way.
The Sealink Ferry (is not currently available but may be returning in 2019) crossing the gulf from Wallaroo on the Yorke Peninsula to Lucky Bay (near Cowell) on the Eyre Peninsula www.seasa.com.au. see their website for timetable and information on their service.